- To show participants that Bible study can be fun.
- To reveal to participants how the Word of God impacts their daily lives.
- To stimulate a desire to study the Word of God.
- To encourage participants to share the Word of God with others.
- To afford participants an opportunity to meet and develop additional friendships and acquaintances.
- To meet and welcome residents of the community who might be in search of a Church home.
Contact: Minister Michael and Sister Brenda Sanford
Meeting Times: Last week of June, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Dinner at 6:15 p.m.)